Happy Halloween from Western Express! It is the time of year for ghost stories, bats in the night, jack o’lanterns, and all things spooky and scary. All good and fun for Halloween, but if you are nearing the time for a move, we are sure that scary is the last thing you want from the experience of choosing a Washington DC moving company. Moving does not have to be scary at all. Sure all change comes with a bit of anxiety, but anxiety can usually be lessened when you do your research. Doing your homework will help you get closer to a stress-free moving experience. Any reputable Washington DC moving company should have plenty of information on their website as well as connections to other sites that prove their trusted status in the moving industry. We suggest you look to answer the following questions in your search:
- Do they offer free and accurate on-site estimates?
- Are they an AMSA (American Moving and Storage Association) certified ProMover?
- Are they Better Business Bureau accredited?
- How long have they been in business?
- Will they manage your move from beginning to end?
- Are they recognized and involved in their community?
- Do they have good reviews?
- What other important affiliations do they have?
- And of course, do they offer the service you are looking for?
At Western Express, we provide the answers to your questions, putting your mind at ease and helping you to feel confident in your choice in us. We wouldn’t have it any other way. We work hard to give you a happy ending to your moving story, not a scary one. Instead of tricks, you are left with the treat of having your goods delivered safely and in a timely manner. Leave the Washington DC moving company mysteries in the dark. Go with the company that has nothing to hide. Enjoy this spooky time of year for what it should be-fun! BOO!